Aaron Siri is the Managing Partner of Siri & Glimstad LLP and has extensive experience in a wide range of complex civil litigation matters, with a focus on civil rights, class actions, and commercial litigation.
Mr. Siri has successfully litigated numerous civil rights cases involving informed consent and parental rights with regard to mandated medical products, including representing whistleblowers, successfully challenging certain vaccine mandates, false information being spread by health agencies, and the continued harm to children from certain medical products.
View Representative Civil Rights Examples
- Successfully challenging OSHA’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate on employers with over 100 employees.
- Successfully challenging a California school district’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate.
- Successfully challenging an flu shot requirement in Massachusetts.
- Successfully obtaining an order compelling the FDA to timely produce all data it relied upon to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine.
- Deposing leading vaccinologists, immunologists, infectious disease specialists and pediatricians, including the world’s leading vaccinologist.
- Petitioning the International Criminal Court for UNICEF’s participation in the deaths of children from DTP vaccine.
- Successfully securing the removal of false information regarding COVID-19 vaccines from state-run social media.
- Petitioning to require proper studies of HepB vaccines given to babies.
- Challenging the DOJ’s opinion regarding mandating emergency use products.
- Successfully challenging the exclusion of an unvaccinated disabled child from school.
- Challenging a D.C. law that permits minors 11 years and older to obtain a vaccine without parental consent.
- Obtaining production of over 3,000 emails sent by Dr. Anthony Fauci regarding COVID-19.
Mr. Siri has successfully prosecuted class actions against large corporations resulting in payments to hundreds of thousands of Americans.
View Representative Class Action Examples
- Recovered over $11 million from New York City’s reputed largest excavation and foundation company based on alleged breaches of fiduciary duty related to the management of an ESOP (Gatto, et al. v. Sentry Services, Inc. et al., No. 13-cv-05721-RMB-GWG (S.D.N.Y.)).
- Appointed class counsel in a case alleging breaches of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (“TCPA”) which resulted in a settlement of $10,500,000 (Thomas v. Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp., 15-cv-3194 (S.D. Cal.)).
- Appointed class counsel in case regarding alleged breach of the TCPA which resulted in a settlement of $25,000,000 in cash and millions of dollars in free service (Buchanan v. Sirius XM, 17-cv-0728 (N.D. Texas)).
- Co-lead trial counsel in an ESOP class action matter involving alleged breaches of fiduciary duty which resulted in a total recovery of approximately $2.5 million (Kindle v. Dejana, No. 14-cv-6784 (E.D.N.Y.)).
Mr. Siri has also acted as counsel to clients in multiple commercial disputes exceeding one billion dollars, including regarding Oracle Team’s challenge for the America’s Cup and the collapse of the World Trade Center.
View Representative Commercial Dispute Examples
- Successfully obtained dismissal of an action claiming purported ownership of three large parcels in Astoria, Queens, recently sold for approximately $50 million, upon which there is a commenced $1.5 billion redevelopment project (Compurun, Inc. d/b/a Rainbow Prime Products v. Famitech Inc. et al., Index No. 708713/2014 (Queens Sup. Ct.)).
- Represented BVI based company in trial court and appellate practice regarding an action seeking $16 million based on purported breaches of contract and fiduciary duty related to the construction of a steel plant in the Republic of Kazakhstan (Garthon Business Inc. et al. v. Stein et al., Index No. 653715/2014 (N.Y. Sup. Ct.)).
- Successfully disqualified a Spanish yacht club and qualified an American yacht club as the challenger for the America’s Cup as well as numerous successful subsequent contempt motions (Golden Gate Yacht Club v. Societe Nautique De Geneve, 18 Misc. 3d 1111(A), 856 N.Y.S.2d 24 (N.Y. Sup. Ct. 2007) order reinstated 12 N.Y.3d 248 (2009)).
- Commenced Article 78 petition related to revising the system by which approximately one billion dollars is allocated among the N.Y.C. Dep’t of Education’s school busing contractors which resulted in an expedited settlement for the client (Amboy Bus. Co.. v. Klein, et al., Index No. 105004/2010 (N.Y. Sup. Ct.)).
- Obtained temporary restraining orders prohibiting the further movement of approximately 35,000 pounds of cashews which quickly resulted in favorable settlements (Ultra Trading International Ltd. v. Intimex Group Joint Stock Co., No. 651672/2014 (N.Y. Sup. Ct.); Ultra Trading International Ltd. v. Phuong Duy Co. Ltd, No. 655777/2016 (N.Y. Sup. Ct.)).
- Successfully upheld Caesars Bahamas’ right to withdraw from a project that was in the process of developing the largest casino resort in the Caribbean (Caesars Bahamas Inv. Corp. v. Baha Mar Joint Venture Holdings Ltd., 75 A.D.3d 419, 420 (1st Dep’t 2010)).
- Initiated action against the seller, shipper, logistics company and freight forwarder regarding the conversion of over 3,000 high-end watches which resulted in a favorable settlement (Delta Sales Group Co., Inc. v. Cargo Logistics Network Co. et al., No. 1:12-cv-03751-RJS (S.D.N.Y.)).
- Represented the leaseholder of the retail portions of the World Trade Center in an arbitration related to insurance coverage arising out of the destruction of the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.
- Represented victims in six separate adversarial proceeding seeking non-dischargeability of various debts arising from various complicated financial transactions and which resulted in judgments totaling over $5 million (Adv. Nos. 13-08321; 13-08323; 13-08324; 13-08219; 13-08218; and 13-08220 (Bankr. S.D.N.Y.)).
- Successfully instituted action alleging the breach of a distribution agreement against one of the world’s largest food manufacturers that resulted in a confidential settlement agreement (Adamba Imports International, Inc. v. Kraft Foods, Inc., No. 1:12-cv-00729-SJ-VVP (E.D.N.Y.)).
- Successfully brought action to recover millions of dollars converted by a broker-dealer involving a complex series of transactions which froze all assets of an alleged broker-dealer and compelled disclosure of financial documentation revealing the conversion of these funds (Bak et al. v. Sledziejowski et al., No. 022232/2012 (Kings Sup. Ct.)).
- Represent publicly traded international Indian based technology company in action to recover more than $182 million owed on alleged bond default and successfully defeating motion for summary judgment in lieu of complaint (Pala Assets Holdings Ltd v. Rolta, LLC, No. 652798/2018, 2019 WL 2929558 (N.Y. Sup. Ct.)).
- Represent not-for-profit New York hospital in 24 different litigations regarding demutualization of a medical malpractice insurance company by Berkshire Hathaway and to date successfully recovered payments of more than $2 million (Wyckoff Heights Medical Center v. Cadot, No. 500012/2019 (Kings Sup. Ct.)).
- Defended against an action claiming purported majority ownership in an entity which purchased two condominium projects in Florida for over $16 million, which included a precedent setting interlocutory appeal to the Third District Court of Appeals which clarified the standard in Florida for maintaining a lis pendens (LED Trust, LLC, et al. v. Schwartz, et al., Case No. 2011-35999-CA-01 (Miami-Dade County Cir. Ct.)).
- Served as counsel for former major kosher poultry manufacturer against the nation’s largest kosher poultry manufacturer in claim seeking millions in damages that resulted in a confidential settlement (MVP Kosher Foods LLC v. Empire Kosher Poultry, Inc., 14-CV-6072 (E.D.N.Y.)).
Prior to founding Siri & Glimstad, Mr. Siri was a litigation attorney at Latham & Watkins for over five years. Before Latham, Mr. Siri clerked for the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Israel from 2004-2005 where he advised the Chief Justice of relevant American, English (including Commonwealth Countries), and International Law precedents for cases of first impression, including the legal implications of removing its citizens from the Gaza Strip/West Bank.
Mr. Siri has also been involved in various pro-bono matters, including representation of asylum applicants, housing discrimination victims, and non-profit organizations in tenant-landlord disputes, as well as being chosen as a Frank C. Newman delegate to present a paper he authored before the United Nations Human Rights Sub-Commission.
Mr. Siri earned his law degree at the University of California, Berkeley School of Law where he received four Prosser Prizes and ten High Honors. He was also the Editor-in-Chief and founder of the Berkeley Business Law Journal, which he developed into a nationally recognized publication, and was ranked as the leading commercial law journal in the country.
Prior to law school, Mr. Siri was an auditor at Arthur Andersen LLP, where he examined internal controls and audited corporate documents for private and public micro-cap technology companies. Mr. Siri is a Certified Public Accountant and an attorney admitted in federal and state courts across the country.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
Archive of Mr. Siri’s appearances:
American Thought Leaders: Gov’t Versus Gov’tJuly 17, 2023: Watch Aaron Siri discuss Missouri v. Biden, First Amendment Jurisprudence, Basic Freedoms, Separation of Powers.
Arizona State Senate
Arizona State Senate NCSWIC Hearing
May 25, 2023: Aaron Siri delivered compelling testimony at the Arizona Novel COVID South Western Intergovernmental Committee (NCSWIC), an important platform dedicated to addressing the challenges and lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic, and charting a path forward.
Military Vaccine Mandate
December 21, 2022: Siri & Glimstad featured on Fox News for the appeals court ruling in favor of unvaccinated members.
U.S. Senate Roundtable
December 7, 2022: Aaron Siri discusses V-safe data in Washington D.C. in front of Senate roundtable.
Lawyers Prepared to Sue Any State Mandating School COVID-19 Vaccination
October 22, 2022: Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) is prepared to finance 50 lawsuits against mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations for students to attend school.
Obtaining and Exposing V-safe Data
October 4, 2022: Aaron Siri discusses the struggle to obtain CDC’s V-safe data and the significant number of people who had to seek medical care after the COVID-19 vaccination.
CDC Confusion and FDA Data Release
January 10, 2022: CDC publishes confusing information and the FDA to release Pfizer COVID data by September 2022 as opposed to 2097.
FDA Must Hit Gas On FOIA Request
January 7, 2022: Aaron Siri featured in article covering the successful FOIA request to force the FDA to release the Pfizer COVID-19 data now as opposed to 75 years from now.
San Diego judge rules against student vaccine mandate
December 22, 2021
Glenn Beck Radio
Aaron Siri discusses the FDA and Pfizer with Glenn Beck
December 10, 2021
Wendy Bell Radio
Aaron Siri appearance on Wendy Bell Radio
December 10, 2021
Aaron Siri appearance on Fox News at Night with Shannon Bream
December 9, 2021
Aaron Siri interviewed on WIGGINS America
November 20, 2021
Aaron Siri appears on The HighWire
November 18, 2021
The Federalist Society
Aaron Siri appearance on the Teleforum Podcast
November 18, 2021
Aaron Siri interview with Shannon Bream on Fox News at Night
November 16, 2021
U.S. Senate Roundtable
Aaron Siri testimony
November 2, 2021
Aaron Siri interview on The HighWire
November 1, 2021
Aaron Siri appearance on Fox News at Night with Shannon Bream
October 27, 2021
Aaron Siri discusses vaccine mandates on Fox News at Night with Shannon Bream
October 13, 2021
Mr. Siri’s representation of 3 members of Congress
July 28, 2021
Aaron Siri interview on The Ingraham Angle
July 8, 2021