Mr. Bean primarily handles and has extensive experience with data breach and privacy litigation, with years of experience representing consumers, patients, and employees who have been the victims of negligent data security and privacy practices. He has played a significant role in litigating numerous data breach and privacy class action lawsuits from inception through discovery and court approved settlement.
During law school, Mr. Bean served as Editor for the Oil and Gas, Natural Resources, and Energy Law Journal and was named to the Dean’s List, the Faculty Honor Roll, and was a Merit Scholar. He also completed the University of Oklahoma’s pro bono and public service work pledge.
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado