Vaccine InjuriesShoulder Injury
Shoulder Injury Related to Vaccine Administration (SIRVA) manifests as shoulder pain and limited range of motion occurring after the administration of a vaccine.
Signs and Symptoms of SIRVA
- Arm pain, weakness or stiffness
- Shoulder pain, weakness or stiffness
- Frozen shoulder
- Nerve inflammation (brachial neuritis)
- Increasing pain with simple tasks, such as brushing your teeth
- Impaired mobility or limited range of motion of the injected arm
Do Not Delay
HAVE YOU SUFFERED A SHOULDER INJURY AFTER GETTING A VACCINE?
When a vaccine injury occurs it can be sudden or it can take years to manifest or for the injured individual to realize a vaccine was the cause. There are strict time limits for filing a vaccine injury claim so be sure to contact an attorney right away if you suspect that you have been injured by a vaccine.