Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS)
Vaccine Injury Attorneys:
Our clients are our priority and every client has direct access to the attorney handling their case. Each and every case is handled with the personal attention and the individualized approach you deserve. If you have been injured by a vaccine you can be assured that our attorneys will fight for you to recover compensation for your injury.
Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) is a disorder in which a person’s own immune system attacks their nerve cells. GBS often begins with muscle weakness and tingling in the lower extremities then spreading to the upper extremities. In some people the symptoms begin in the arms or face. These symptoms will then spread and can lead to temporary or permanent paralysis.
Signs and symptoms of GBS:
- Tingling in legs or arms
- Muscle paralysis (limited, temporary or permanent)
- Difficulty chewing or swallowing
- Pins and needles feeling in your extremities
- Problems breathing
- Trouble walking or keeping your balance
- Weakness in your legs that spreads upwards