Sunscreen Cancer Lawsuit
Were you or a loved one diagnosed with cancer after using a recalled Johnson & Johnson sunscreen product?
Several sunscreen products were recently tested and found to contain Benzene, a known cancer-causing chemical.
What sunscreens pertain to this lawsuit?
Several Johnson & Johnson sunscreens have been recalled after levels of Benzene were discovered. These products include:
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Weightless Sunscreen Spray, SPF 100+
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Weightless Sunscreen Spray, SPF 70
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Spray
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Water Resistant Sunscreen SPF 70
- Neutrogena Beach Defense Spray Body Sunscreen SPF 50
- Neutrogena Beach Defense Oil-Free Body Sunscreen Spray – SPF 100
- Neutrogena Invisible Daily Defense Body Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 60+
- Neutrogena CoolDry Sport Water-Resistant Sunscreen Spray SPF 70
- Neutrogena CoolDry Sport Water-Resistant Sunscreen Spray SPF 50
- Neutrogena Sheer Zinc Dry-Touch Face Sunscreen SPF 50
- AVEENO® Protect + Refresh aerosol sunscreen
Mechanism of exposure:
Benzene can be absorbed via the skin and enter the bloodstream.
Must live or have lived in FL, TX, AZ, NV, CA and HI with a qualifying injury of Leukemia, Lymphoma or Myeloma.
Please fill out the form below so that we can properly assess your claim. A representative from Siri & Glimstad or one of its affiliated firms will be in touch soon.
A member of our firm or our partner firm will be in touch shortly.
Attorney Advertising. The information on this website is for general informational and advertising purposes. No attorney-client relationship between reader and Siri & Glimstad is created by submitting the form above. Upon submitting the form, you agree that a representative from Siri & Glimstad may contact you. Copyright © 2021 Siri and Glimstad LLP (Main Office: 200 Park Avenue, Seventeenth Floor, New York, NY 10166: Phone: 212-532-1091) – All Rights Reserved