Sean Nation is an attorney who represents individuals and institutions in complex litigation from case development through trial and appeal. Mr. Nation represents plaintiffs in class actions involving antitrust, consumer, and securities claims. In addition, Sean has an extensive history representing individuals involved in civil rights claims as part of his commitment to pro bono work. He has had significant involvement in a variety of matters involving business disputes, patent litigation, and mass torts.
Mr. Nation obtained his law degree from New York University School of Law where he was Articles Editor for the Journal of Law and Liberty. He graduated from Emory University, magna cum laude, with a degree in political science and history.
- In re Solodyn Antitrust Litigation – Served as counsel for End-Payor Plaintiffs from inception through trial. The case settled at the close of Plaintiffs’ evidence, resulting in $43,000,000 for purchasers of Solodyn.
- In re Aggrenox Antitrust Litigation – Served as counsel for End-Payor Plaintiffs, ultimately resulting in a $54,000,000 settlement.
- In re Diamond Foods – Served with lead counsel for investors, securing a settlement worth $127 million for investors.
- In re ArthoCare Corp. – Served with lead counsel for investors, securing a settlement worth $74 million for investors.
- In re Bank Overdraft Cases – Served with Plaintiffs’ steering committee to secure multi-million dollar settlements with multiple large banks for improperly reprocessing consumer transactions to maximize overdraft revenue.
- Adkins v. Facebook Inc. – Served as Plaintiffs’ liaison counsel, resulting in a settlement that altered the way Facebook tracks users across the internet.
- New York