Trusted and strategic legal representation for immigration matters
Take your first step towards immigrating to the United States. Leave the complicated paperwork to an experienced attorney.
- Assisted thousands of clients in the past 10 + years
- Able to help you obtain a vaccine waiver/exemption
- Experienced with family and business immigration
Rated 4.7 On Google
Fill out the form below to get started with a case evaluation:
Get Started in 3 Steps
We’ll review the details
We get started
With decades of diverse experience in immigration and nationality law, our team will expertly handle all of your immigration needs. U.S. immigration laws and procedures are complicated and it is important to have the right legal assistance throughout the entire process.
Meet Christina Xenides – Immigration Attorney
Christina Xenides is an experienced immigration attorney who has represented thousands of individuals in a variety of applications for both immigrant and non-immigrant status.
She is well-versed in all aspects of U.S. immigration law. She also has extensive experience litigating cases in immigration court as a removal defense attorney and has successfully appealed many cases to the Board of Immigration Appeals.
Member of The American Immigration Lawyers Association
Our experienced immigration attorneys regularly assist both individuals and companies with many types of immigration matters, including:
- Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Visas
- Family Based Immigration
- Naturalization/U.S. Citizenship
- Consular Practice
- Vaccine Requirement Waiver
- Waivers of Inadmissibility
- Deportation/Removal Defense
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status
- Crime Victim Visas
- Immigration Litigation, Appeals, and Federal Court
- Employment Visas
- Investor Status
- And more
Take your first step towards immigrating to the United States while leaving the complicated paperwork to an experienced attorney.