Trusted, strategic, and dedicated legal representation for whistleblower claims.
- false statements in applications for research funding;
- selling defective or improper goods to the government;
- billing for services or goods never provided;
- billing for unnecessary services;
- billing schemes that increase payment without adding value;
Any person or entity that has evidence of a fraud occurring against the government may act as a relator under the False Claims Act. If you become aware of a fraud against the government, before taking any action it is strongly recommended that you consult with an attorney who can offer useful advice on how best to proceed and investigate your claims.